Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July


May God Bless America! I am so grateful on the Fourth of July, for the men and women that are serving or have served in the Armed Forces. I am grateful that so many have served our country to  give us the freedom that I enjoy today. I am grateful to those brave men and women whom gave their lives for freedom, and those that suffered some type of physical or mental disabilities due to their serving their country. May the Lord comfort and support all those in the military, those that are retired military and all the families that have given so much of their family time to give to our great nation. We are truly blessed to live in a country where we have religious freedom and so many that are living in foreign countries,  are being persecuted because of their faith. We are truly blessed to live in the United States of America and I thank God for the freedom that we have. 

No comments: