Saturday, March 1, 2008

Heart of Stone

"For I will gather you up from all the nations and bring you home again to your land. then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and careful to obey my regulations." Ezekiel 36:24
Look carefully at this image and let the Spirit speak to you of the condition of your own heart! Are you where God wants you to be? Seek Him today and ask Him that question, and be still to hear His voice. God is a heart surgeon and he can take a heart that is made of stone and contains filth, and He can cleanse it and replace it with a new clean heart. A heart that is no longer self-centered, stubborn, selfish and focused on the ways of the flesh but is now focused on the Fruits of the Spirit; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. In just one second, you can have God change your heart. Are you ready? Just get on your knees right now and ask the Lord to forgive you for living a life that has been focused on yourself and that you now want to give your life over to Him. Ask Him to have the Spirit come and live within your heart. He will forgive all your sins and everything you have ever done. Are you ready for the heart surgery today? Just ask and He will perform the most perfect surgery on your heart right now. 

No comments: